keskiviikko 18. helmikuuta 2015

I feel and be I want to or not.

I say go away
still I hope you stay.
I may smile anytime
but my heart still cry.

Thousands thinks wake war in my head.
No one can understand why it`s so heard.
I want to cake or chocolate bar
but still be star in the sky.

This broblem break my heart.
Stars are too far but I die.
Somebody thinks I lie
but I don`t fake I don`t lie.

I want to eat
but I hate my feet
so I spoil my teeth
and shake heart´s beet.

I take risks every day.
I wake my war own way.
I make mistakes all the time.
I break my rules but anyway.

The most important is weight.
I was just eight.
Just a little girl
in the bad world.

I didn`t swam two kilometers yesterday.
I ate pancake on a lounge today.
That`s why I hate myself now
and tell me off cow.

Because I think
I become happy and healthy if I drink a power smoolthie.
If I do like mis hwo
in magazines and talk shows whit new shoes.

She has changed her lifestyle.
Now she is happy she smile.
She eat raw food don`t sugar cook.
She has thin twenty kilos and now she is good.

I want to smile too
but what I do?
I try change I try be healthy
but I cry this is not me.

I look myself in the mirror.
Scale`s number must be below zero.
You don`t remember me
because I`m unseen.

My tears is diamonds
and my heart is gold.
I keep it and my memories.
My soul is thousand years old.

It`s tired and sad
because the world is so bad.
It`s make me grazy and mad.
Nothing I had.

My soul is tired to be alive.
That`s why I want to be unseen.
I don`t want to die
don`t be star in the sky.

Just be a little time asleep.
Watch to hundred sheep.
See beautiful dreem.
This is what I need.

I`m not mis hwo.
I am me.
I`m not cow.
I am what I want to be now.

I never hope to win gold
or be really thin I don`t like cold.
I just wish you hold my hand
You can`t be husbend.

Just frend.
I love you my frend.
You are alive whit me.
It´s enough me.

See
I can be
me.
The end.